Queezed gives the ability to add images to both questions and responses by uploading them from your machine.
An example of generated documents using Queezed including figures:
Assign Images to your Quiz
The process of adding images to a Quiz follow these steps:
- Prepare your images in advance.
- Give your images explicit names.
- Upload the images into the Quiz.
- Click on the selector close to the question or the answer.
- Select an image by choosing its name, and it’ll be assigned to the defined element.
- Generate your document
Try for Free
Get to know our Quiz Maker tool with a limited trial, and get full access to the product.Unlock Free Trial